Our VisionA society where there is respect for human dignity, socio-political and economic justice, respect for the environment, equity and fairness for all.
Our MissionTo promote Human Development and radically reduce human misery by engaging the people as agents of positive change.
- Promote transparency and accountability at the community level by actively engaging the grassroots people.
- Promote gender equity and empower women increase the access of grassroots people to services and information on HIV/AIDS, Sexuality Transmitted Infections, Reproductive and Sexual health.
Our Core Values
- We have the highest respect for diversity
- Our Respect for Indigenous Knowledge and Culture runs deep and encourage all to look inwards to find the solution to communal problems
- We are committed to Community Ownership of Development Process and Outcome, making people true guardians of their well-being.
- Develop a replicable and sustainable model of community level grassroots intervention, and to actively engage development workers, policy makers and other stakeholders in a broad scale replication of that model.
- Expand the scope of community ownership of population and development intervention.
- Actively engage the community in sustaining HIV/AIDS prevention and control activities.